Mandatory information within the meaning of § 55 II RStV or § 5 TMG:
Telephone: +41 415 520 310
Registrar: Traderscourt Stans/NW/CH
Registration number: CHE-395.652.065
Company headquarters: Fürigen
Out-of-court dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS):
Our e-mail address can be found above in the Impressum.
We are not willing or obliged to participate in dispute settlement procedures before a consumer arbitration board.
Disclaimer – legal information
§ 1 Limitation of Liability:
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages according to Section 7, Paragraph 1 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG). According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we as a service provider are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which knowledge of a specific infringement of the law is known. As soon as we become aware of any violations of the law, we will remove this content immediately. The contents of this website are created with utmost care. However, the provider assumes no liability for the correctness, completeness or topicality of the content. Furthermore, the use of the website is at the user’s own risk. No contractual relationship between the user and the provider is established solely through the use of the website.
§ 2 Liability for external links:
Our offer contains links to external websites over which we have no influence. Therefore we cannot assume any liability for this external content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the content of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such links immediately.
Terms and Conditions
Tree Purchase Agreement
KiriTrees Plantage LLC, hereinafter referred to as seller for short, sells trees that were purchased from KiriTrees Plantage LLC Company headquarters: Pristina Register no.: 811489831.
The seller reforests farmland with Paulowina trees “Elongata” at various locations in Kosovo. With the purchase of these trees, the buyer receives an interesting asset as a contribution to the environment, CO2 eradication, water storage conservation and, through harvesting, fruiting through the use of sustainable, good building material or wood chips/pellets for heat/energy generation.
For this purpose, the parties agree on the following contract for the purchase of trees, including tree care, rearing and fruiting according to customer orders.
§ 1 Tree purchase
- The buyer buys the tree species Paulowina “Elongata” in Kosovo
- The purchase price for a tree is EUR 199* gross.
*The purchase price in EUR may vary slightly in the online shop. § 2 Purchase price payment
§ 2 Purchase price payment
- The purchase price per tree of EUR 199 must be paid within 14 days of the conclusion of this contract to the following account of our billing partner in Switzerland.
Institute: Wise Europa SA
IBAN: BE48 9676 1332 7427
BIC/SWIFT: TRWIBEB 1 XXX
Purpose: KiriTrees International AG tree transfer (customer name)
- Or with the payment providers available in the online shop: PayPal or SOFORT / Klarna.
§ 3 Contract duration
- The contract begins with the signing and ends with the exploitation of the trees after 10 years at the latest, without prior notice being necessary.
§ 4 Obligations of the seller
- The trading partner KiriTrees Plantage LLC prepares the areas on which the seedlings will be planted (hereinafter: afforestation area) for afforestation. This includes in particular the removal of any existing bush vegetation. Plowing, loosening the soil and bringing in fertilizer, lime and other nutrients. The seedlings are planted during the months of March to August. The afforestation period can take up to two months.
- During the entire term of the contract, the trading partner takes care of the afforested area according to recognized forestry methods.
§ 5 No Margin
- The purchase price includes all costs of planting, maintenance of the cultivation area as well as harvest and sale of the trees purchased by the buyer. The buyer is not obliged to make any further payments.
§ 6 Possession and Transfer of Title
- The buyer acquires ownership of the tree upon signing this contract and paying the agreed purchase price.
- Three years after the seedlings have been brought in, the trees are marked for further use according to quality criteria. In this way, the best price is achieved on the wood market. A turnaround for biomass and industrial purposes is already possible and can give the buyer an initial return. This is done in consultation with the buyer and only at his request.
- Possible prices and profit margins are shown to the buyer.
- Each tree is assigned an individual identification number so that the buyer can identify his tree.
- KiriTrees Plantation LLC is solely responsible for the processing and commercial proceeds of the trees.
§ 7 Final Harvest and Proceeds
- In time for the end of the contract, the seller harvests the trees on the reforestation area and sells the wood, taking into account market demand.
- The seller is entitled to combine larger quantities as these can be sold more easily on the market. Here is billed according to quota.
- After deducting all taxes and duties in Kosovo, the proceeds will be transferred to an account of the buyer.
- The buyer names a bank account for this purpose.
§ 8 Liability
- The seller is only liable for intent and gross negligence. It is not liable for damage due to force majeure. The general risks of buying a tree have been explained and can be obtained from trading partner KiriTrees Plantage LLC in the form of summarized tree information.
- The trees are insured against fire, flood and wind damage.
§ 9 Forest condition report
- The seller’s trading partner will inform the seller about the condition of the reforested areas at regular intervals on the homepage and in any social media and, if desired, by e-mail, but no more than half a year.
§ 10 Resale
- The resale of the trees to a third party is permitted with the prior written consent of the seller.
§ 11 Final Provisions
- The place of jurisdiction is Pristina Kosovo.
- Should a provision of this contract be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby.
- The national consumer protection law applies with a two-week right of withdrawal after signing the contract. This must be done in a short written notification. Post or e-mail are sufficient for this.
- No further verbal or other agreements have been made beyond this contract.
- Changes to this agreement must be made in writing.
KiriTrees Plantation LLC, 10000 Pristina