Mandatory information within the meaning of § 55 II RStV or § 5 TMG:
KiriTrees Plantage LLC
Rr Kovacica K4/B4
10000 Pristina /Kosovo
Telefon: +41 415 520 311
Planning, design and realization
Registration office: ARBK
Register number: 811489831
Seat of the company: Pristina
Out-of-court dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS):
You can find our e-mail address in the imprint above.
We are not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
Disclaimer - legal notice
§ 1 Limitation of liability:
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with general legislation pursuant to Section 7 (1) of the German Telemedia Act (TMG). According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we are not obligated as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under the general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which a concrete infringement of the law becomes known. If we become aware of any such infringements, we will remove the relevant content immediately. The contents of this website are created with the greatest possible care. However, the provider does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the content. Furthermore, the use of the website is at the user's own risk. Only the use of the website does not create any contractual relationship between the user and the provider.
§ 2 Liability for external links:
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
Terms and Conditions
Tree purchase contract
Ironleaves AG, hereinafter referred to as the Seller, sells trees purchased from KiriTrees Plantation LLC - registered office of the company: Pristina - registration no.: 811489831.
KiriTrees Plantation LLC is planting Paulowina trees "Elongata" in various locations in Kosovo. With the purchase of these trees, the buyer receives an interesting asset as a contribution to the environment, CO2 mitigation, water storage conservation and by harvesting a fruit extraction through the utilization as sustainable, good building material or wood chips / pellets for heat / energy production.
For this purpose, the parties agree on the following contract, for the purchase of trees including tree care, rearing and utilization.
§ 1 Tree purchase
1. The buyer buys the tree species Paulowina "Elongata" in Kosovo
2. The purchase price for one tree is 199,- EUR* gross.
*The purchase price in EUR may differ slightly in the online store.
§ 2 Purchase price payment
1. The purchase price of 199,- EUR has to be paid within 14 days after conclusion of this contract to the following account of our clearing partner in Switzerland.
Institute: Crédit Suisse
IBAN: CH55 0483 5236 1510 9200 0
Purpose: KiriTrees Plantation LLC tree transfer (customer name)
2. Or with the payment providers available in the online store: PayPal or SOFORT / Klarna.
§ 3 Contract duration
1. The contract begins upon signing and ends with the recovery of the trees at the latest after 10 years, without the need for prior termination.
§ 4 Duties of the seller
1. The trading partner KiriTrees Plantation LLC prepares the areas where the seedlings will be planted (hereinafter: afforestation area) for afforestation. This includes in particular the removal of any existing bush vegetation. The plowing, loosening of the soil and the application of fertilizer, lime and other nutrients. The seedlings are planted during the months of March to August. The reforestation period can take up to two months.
2. During the entire contract period, the commercial partner shall take over the maintenance of the afforestation area according to the recognized silvicultural methods.
§ 5 No re-shot
1. The purchase price includes all costs of planting, maintenance of the cultivated area and harvesting and sale of the trees purchased by the buyer. The buyer is not obliged to make any further payments.
§ 6 Possession and transfer of ownership
1. The buyer acquires ownership of the tree upon signing of this contract and payment of the agreed purchase price.
2. Three years after the planting of the seedlings, the trees are evaluated for quality characteristics for further use. marked. In this way, the best price is obtained on the timber market. A knockout for biomass and industrial purposes is already possible and can provide the buyer with a first return. This is done with consultation of the buyer and only at the request of the latter.
3. Possible prices and profit margins are shown to the buyer.
4. Each tree is assigned an individual identification number so that the buyer can identify his tree.
5. KiriTrees Plantation LLC is exclusively responsible for the processing and economic proceeds of the trees.
§ 7 Final harvest and proceeds
1. In time for the end of the contract, the seller harvests the trees standing on the reforestation area and sells the wood taking into account the demand on the market.
2. The seller is entitled to combine larger quantities as they can be sold more easily on the market. In this case, the payment is made according to the quota.
3. After deduction of all taxes and duties in Kosovo, the proceeds will be transferred to an account of the buyer.
4. The buyer designates a bank account for this purpose.
§ 8 Liability
1. The seller is only liable for intent and gross negligence. It is not liable for damage due to force majeure. The General Risks for the Purchase of Trees have been set out and can be obtained from the trading partner KiriTrees Plantation LLC in the form of a summarized tree info.
2. Trees are insured against fire, flood and wind breakage.
§ 9 Forest status report
1. The trading partner shall inform the seller about the condition of the afforestation areas at regular intervals on the homepage and in any social media as well as by e-mail upon request, however, max. ½ annually.
§ 10 Resale
1. Resale of the trees to a third party is permitted with the prior written consent of the seller.